A summary of my main teaching since 1993
Modules I have organised and taught since 1993
- MTH4105 Introduction to Mathematical Computing: a core first-year undergraduate module that I took over in 2012–3.
- MAS212 Linear Algebra I: a core second-year undergraduate module that I took over from David Arrowsmith in 2003–4 and taught until 2006–7.
- MAS225 Computational Mathematics III: a second-year undergraduate module that I took over from Andrew Tworkowski in 2004–5 and taught for one year only.
- MAS336 Computational Problem Solving: a new third-year undergraduate module that I designed and began teaching in 2003–4 and taught until 2006–7.
- MAS400 Advanced Algorithmic Mathematic: a final-year MSci / MSc module developed by Leonard Soicher that I taught from 2000–1 until 2002–3.
- MAS104 Computational Mathematics II: a first-year undergraduate module that I developed during academic year 1993–4 and taught until 2002–3.